Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Sleeping Beauty

 

110211093440    This is the view I had this morning when I awoke.. the sight of my little angel sleeping beside me warmed my heart and very soul. And I started to think about what she will be when she is an adult. What dreams will she fulfill , what does she want to be when she grows up, will she get married and have 1 child or many children? And if she does have a family will she choose to be a fulltime Mom or will she be one of those modern women of today and try to do it all?, career , husband and kids.

Whatever she decides I intend to be there to see it all.

I used to sit and get lost in thought about the prospect of not being here to even see her take her first steps, because I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer when she was still an infant, not even walking yet.

Now look at where we are today..she is not only walking . but running and playing , talking and singing, writing her name and the names of those she cares for the most. Having play dates, helping me bake cookies and cakes (especially her favorite)chocolate and especially fudgy brownies..

She even cleans her own room without me having to ask!

I could not have prayed for a better child.

She is the light of my life.

My reason for being

My Sleeping Beauty.

 

110211094231 This is my little Sleeping Beauty waking up, looking up at me from my tummy Smile Secret telling smile

 

Mommy loves you baby! Secret telling smile

No comments:

Post a Comment