Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Rainy Day

Hello everyone, 
I wasn't planning on writing anything today because my moods all depend on the weather, and today was not pleasant at all. I woke up this morning and thought for a moment that I must have been sleeping all through the day, because it was as dark as it usually is when the sun goes down around 4:30 or 5:00pm.  Especially since the time change. But no it was just one of those dark and rainy days and the cold and dampness was causing my back to ache really bad
I spent the day on the couch under the blanket watching movies and playing games with Chloe, and sipping on many hot cups of tea.
I am also still at my friends place till tonight. Usually on days like these I like to spend time baking and cooking .Chloe really loves to help me especially when I bake, her favorite things to bake are brownies and just about anything with chocolate in the recipe as she spends most the time licking the batter from the bowl. LOL. And then we would curl up under our blankets and spend time reading or watching movies or a lot of the time Arts & Crafts.
But today considering that we weren't in our own domain,,We both were quiet while the rain outside continued to fall.
Don't misunderstand that I am a miserable person when it rains, quite the contrary I love the rain.
I just like the cold and damp rainy days, It makes me ache all over at times.. My Oncologist keeps telling me that I should live in Arizona or Florida or something LOL.
Well it's time to make some pizza and then me and Chloe will be returning to our quaint little home..It may not be much to some but it is home to us..:-) 
Ahh home sweet home 
Till next time
Enjoy the Rain
xoxox
Me

1 comment:

  1. đồng tâm
    game mu
    cho thuê nhà trọ
    cho thuê phòng trọ
    nhac san cuc manh
    số điện thoại tư vấn pháp luật miễn phí
    văn phòng luật
    tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật
    dịch vụ thành lập công ty trọn gói
    lý thuyết trò chơi trong kinh tế học
    đức phật và nàng audio
    hồ sơ mật dinh độc lập audio
    đừng hoang tưởng về biển lớn ebook
    chiến thắng trò chơi cuộc sống ebook
    bước nhảy lượng tử
    ngồi khóc trên cây audio
    truy tìm ký ức audio
    mặt dày tâm đen audio
    thế giới như tôi thấy ebook

    Ngưng một chút, Lưu Phong tiếp tục nói "Kỳ thật, linh hồn ngươi sau khi biến mất, không có nghĩa là ngươi hoàn toàn chết, ta đã thay thế ngươi, ngươi chính là ta, ta chính là ngươi. Điều bất đồng duy nhất chính là cái yếu trong cơ thể ngươi được thay thế bằng cái cường đại của ta. Ta nói như thế, lựa chọn như thế nào, ngươi còn không biết xem xét sao?"

    "Để ta nghĩ kỹ lại đã."

    "Ngươi nghĩ đi, bất quá ta đề tỉnh ngươi một chút, bất luận phát sinh việc gì, ta cũng không buông tha thân thể này." Lưu Phong những lời này miệng nói là nhắc nhở, kỳ thật là uy hiếp. Nói đến linh hồn lực của hắn bây giờ, muốn hoàn toàn xóa đi linh hồn nguyên bản của thân thể này cũng không phải việc khó.

    Một lúc sau, linh hồn nọ nói "Ta có thể hoàn toàn biến mất, nhưng ngươi phải đáp ứng ta mấy điều kiện."
    "Huynh đệ, ngươi yên tâm đi đi, Tiểu Uyển ta sẽ giúp ngươi chiếu cố, thù cha ngươi ta sẽ tận lực báo thù, nhưng...thu hồi tất cả những gì thuộc về ngươi…

    ReplyDelete