Thursday, August 7, 2014

Day 2 After News

Hello all,

It is Day 2 and the weather is strange. I woke up and went out in the yard to check the temperature of the pool and I got side tracked by the smells of the wild flowers and even tho there was a chill in the air, the warmth of the sun on my face and body sent  surge of comfort through me. And just then Chloe Megan came out and walked towards me, stopping to pull a little yellow buttercup type flower she saw along the stone path, and as I watched her pretty face framed in long cascading curls smelling the tiny flower ,looking beautiful in all her innocence, a surge of relief coursed through me ,,,,for the 1st time in a long time I felt and just knew that everything was going to be o.k.

I am happy. The clouds were persistently covering the sun, but it would pass just as quickly. Strange phenomenon is that it rains when the sun is out!..It basically rained at random of and on all day long, clearing up as quickly as it started making it kind of hard to plan outdoor activities. We thought of cycling but didn't  for fear of getting caught in the momentary downpour without any place to seek shelter.And swimming in an already cold water pool was not an option either.
So we just hung out together smelling and picking flowers for awhile.

  Lookin' pretty in pink :-) it's no wonder I am so happy. How can I not be.

Trixie Doodle joining us in the fun ;-)

Think we'll just hang out. Tomorrow is another day. Hopefully it will  be warm enough to go swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment